Messermeister Avanta Kendrick BBQ 8 Inch Knife - LB631-08Messermeister
Cook like a boss! Messermeister 8 inch BBQ knife was designed in collaboration with Bennie Kendrick, “The King of Backyard BBQ.” The knife has a deep rocker for effortless prep work on the cutting board. The butcher's style blade is ideal for cleaving and trimming meats. The 80/20 blade grind is finished with a razor sharp hollow ground edge. Designed with uncompromising attention to details, our high quality blades are crafted from German X50 stainless steel for knives that are rust resistant and easy to maintain. Solid bolsters and full tang construction give the knives great balance and heft.
Bennie Kendrick is from the Central California coast town of Santa Maria that is famous for its unique style of barbecue - simply seasoned and cooked on a grill over open flame. Bennie’s love of cooking was inspired by early memories of barbecuing with his grandfather. His humble, hardworking style turned his passion for great barbecue into a full-time obsession followed by millions of fans worldwide.
- Sharp, rust resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Exceptional quality, premium materials and outstanding value.
- Premium forged blade from German X50 stainless steel
- Triple-rivet, full tang black pakkawood handle
- Country of Origin: Blade steel-Germany; Assembly-China
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty
- 100% Avanta quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.
Benchmade 290BK Full Immunity Folding Knife, CPM-M4 Black Blade, Crater Blue Billet Aluminum Handles$270.00$300.00